Whether residential or commercial, if you are a real estate broker, agent, developer, builder, property manager, or any other real estate-related professional, cp3o has a comprehensive suite of services to assist real estate professionals in mastering the digital marketing of their respective services.
Website / CRM Hosting, Development, and Maintenance
cp3o owns servers in Denver, Chicago, and Omaha that can securely host websites of any scale and application. cp3o can also deliver any real estate web-based requirement, including custom-designed websites (with IDX / MLS integrations), lead forms / landing pages, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications. cp3o can also customize and maintain websites hosted and/or developed by other companies.
Digital Marketing Strategy Services
cp3o provides a wide gamut of Digital Marketing Strategy services; however, only the highest-bidding client is served either per Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) under 1 million people, or within a 5-mile radius per client office address. All Digital Marketing Strategy Services are prepaid at a rate of $40/hour (bidding is for a minimum of 10 hours per market, per month). Real Estate clients can choose each month which service(s) they would like, which may include:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – cp3o will request which keywords / keyphrases the real estate client wishes to optimize for their website / blog and social media channels. Upon strategy approval, cp3o will 1) implement any changes / additions to the content; 2) manually re-submit any client owned / hosted landing pages to Google / Bing for indexing and ranking; and 3) will provide a ranking report prior to and after the SEO implementations.
- Social Media Marketing Lead Automation – cp3o will develop and implement a strategy that automatically delivers leads based on Social Media engagement. An example of a Soft Lead (general / indirect marketing opportunity) would be finding a public social media post (daily / hourly) that mentions the client’s market, and the client receiving a list of engagement prospects prioritized by their total social media presence, audience, and impact (such as simply sending a personalized “Happy Birthday” to a local celebrity). An example of a Hard Lead (direct) would be finding a public social media post (hourly) that mentions someone looking for a property that the client serves (apartment, house, condo, office space, etc).
- Marketing Content Production / Distribution – cp3o will create (and optionally execute) a blog, social media, and / or e-Newsletter strategy to ensure your message is properly marketed and engaged.
Time estimates for each selected service is given for approval once the client decides which service(s) they would like to be booked for that calendar month.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) Photography – $99 and Up
cp3o can shoot high-quality, high-resolution HDR real estate photos anywhere in the continental United States (minimum of 5 daily bookings with one or more clients per market). Travel fees apply outside the continental U.S. Unlike most photographers, cp3o allows its clients to have full unrestricted access and use of all assets captured and produced.
For $99, cp3o will shoot a minimum of 36 five-step exposure-bracketed HDR photos (daytime or evening) per 4,000 square foot area. Each produced photo will be edited at the highest-possible quality, where 5 images taken at different exposures are creatively combined to produce a single image. The final photos contain optimal clarity and exposure that is consistent throughout every section. Final delivery via Google Drive contains two sizes (resolutions): All 28-Megapixel (or higher) HDR-composed RAW/DNG images, and resized JPEG photos per the real estate professional’s request (e.g. for local MLS). Turnaround time is usually under 6 hours of shooting. NOTE: With respect to our creative partners, this service may have limited availability in the following market(s) – Omaha, NE
Cinema 4K / Ultra High Definition Video Production – $49 and Up
cp3o can produce high-quality, high-resolution 4K real estate videos anywhere in the continental United States (minimum of 4 daily bookings with one or more clients per market). Travel fees apply outside the continental U.S. Unlike most video production houses, cp3o allows its clients to have full unrestricted access and use of all assets captured and produced.
For $49, cp3o will conduct a 15-minute Uncut Interview of the real estate professional, and afterwards give them a YouTube-compatible Ultra High Definition (4K UHD) video file. Overage and additional time can be booked for $1 per additional minute. Text / Graphic Overlays and other non-cutting edit requests are additional. Alternate Interviewers and Add-Ons (below) are also additional.
For $99, cp3o will capture video of any residential or commercial space per 4,000 square foot area. This option is for those real estate professionals that already contract with a preferred video editing company. Assets are delivered via Google Drive usually within 8 hours of capture. Capturing usually takes no more than 90 minutes per 4,000 square foot area. NOTE: With respect to our creative partners, this service may have limited availability in the following market(s) – Omaha, NE
Also for $99, similar to the Uncut Interview above, cp3o will conduct a 15-minute interview of the real estate professional, and afterwards give them a YouTube-compatible Ultra High Definition (4K UHD) video file. However, prior to the shoot, the client will provide cp3o the Questions and Answers, which will be loaded into a TelePrompter. After the Interview, each Question and Answer will be cut into separate respective videos. Overage and additional time can be booked for $1 per additional minute. Text / Graphic Overlays and other edit requests are additional. Alternate Interviewers and Add-Ons (below) are also additional.
For $149, cp3o will capture and produce a Virtual Tour of any residential or commercial space per 4,000 square foot area. Produced videos include music, an overlay (open/close or constant) containing the real estate professional’s photo and contact information, as well as a watermark of their logo / branding. Assets are delivered via Google Drive usually within 12 hours of capture, and include the captured Raw Footage (in H.265 MPEG-4 format) as well as the final edit in any popular MPEG-4 format requested by the client. Final edits are usually 4-7 minutes in running time.
For $199, cp3o adds Voiceover and Transcription to the $149 Virtual Tour service (per 4,000 square foot area), which significantly helps with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for videos posted onto YouTube. The real estate client provides as much information about the property as possible – cp3o will only use whatever information is given for the voiceover script. Additional fees apply if the real estate professional chooses their own voiceover talent (including themselves). Assets are delivered via Google Drive usually within 48 hours of capture, and include the captured Raw Footage (in H.265 MPEG-4 format) as well as the final edit in any popular MPEG-4 format requested by the client. Final edits are usually 4-7 minutes in running time.
Events and other video production services are available, typically at a flat rate of $50 per man-hour.
Green Screen (for Interviews and Small Events; requires Three-Point Lighting, below)
If you want to have a special overlay or background for your Interview video or small event, consider using the cp3o Green Screen service.
- Client-provided Still Image Overlay: $49 per session
- Full-Motion / 3-D Background: $99 per session
Lighting (for Interviews)
Sufficient lighting is required for optimal video quality. Two-point lighting includes Key and Fill lighting, and three-point lighting adds Backfill / Overhead lighting.
- Two-Point Lighting: $29 per session
- Three-Point Lighting: $49 per session
Stream your interview or event live to any Internet source, including (but not limited to):
- YouTube / Google Hangouts On Air
- Any major Content Delivery Network (CDN): Akamai, CDNetworks, etc.
Subscription / network fees may apply. cp3o pricing to reach each applicable network is typically as follows:
- Location-provided High-Speed Internet Access: $49 per hour
- cp3o-provided LTE Cellular-based Internet Access: $99 per hour
- cp3o-provided Satellite-based Internet Access: $499 per hour
There are two major benefits of purchasing a transcription service along with your video production services. First, transcriptions allow for the hearing-impaired to see the words that are being spoken on-screen. Second, the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of the video is significantly increased.
- YouTube Video-Synchronized, Recommended â $25 per 20 minutes.
- SubRip (SRT) Subtitle Format â $50 per 20 minutes
- Raw (unformatted) â $20 per 20 minutes
Common Requirements and Conditions
- Each real estate client needs to provide adequate space at their selected venue for cp3o to setup its equipment.
- Depending on the request, electricity may be required on-site.
- Setup / Breakdown time is included in all pricing.
- Payment for any media that will be recorded must be pre-paid via major credit card.
- Payment for any media that will be edited will require a non-refundable pre-paid deposit.
- For Virtual Tours, cp3o’s preference is for only the Real Estate client to be present (if necessary); however, as long as occupants don’t impede on the production process, they are also welcome to be present.