Are you a political candidate running in a public election (U.S. residents only)? cp3o can assist political candidates with communicating their message and transforming results into winning votes.
- First, cp3o will provide you with high-quality, professional, non-partisan service at an unbeatable price.
- Second, a portion of every dollar you spend with cp3o goes towards incentive-driven programs that give youth access to learn new technologies that they could not otherwise learn prior to high school graduation.
Uncut Video Interview – $49 and Up
Let potential voters know who you are: your background, your values, and the issues you want to address. Each video, shot in Ultra High Definition 4K-UHD (after March 1st, 2016) begins with:
- Introduction, with Full Name and Title of the position the Candidate is running for
- What is the candidate’s background of service within the community of the position, and the public at-large
- What sets the candidate apart from other candidates
- Why should a voter give a candidate their support
- If time allows, what are the current issues that the candidate wishes to address, as well as their proposed solutions to those issues
For $49, cp3o will conduct a 15-minute interview of the candidate, and afterwards give the candidate a YouTube-compatible Ultra High Definition (4K UHD) video file. Overage and additional time can be booked for $1 per additional minute. Text / Graphic Overlays and other non-cutting edit requests are additional. Alternate Interviewers and Add-Ons (below) are also additional.
Edited Video – $99 and Up, including TelePrompter
Political candidates may need to deliver a more precise message than an Uncut Interview can provide. Also, political candidates may require video production for events they are either hosting or participating at. cp3o offers flat-rate video production for these instances.
For $99, similar to the Uncut Interview, cp3o will conduct a 15-minute interview of the candidate, and afterwards give the candidate a YouTube-compatible Ultra High Definition (4K UHD) video file. However, prior to the shoot, the candidate will provide cp3o the Questions and Answers, which will be loaded into a TelePrompter. After the Interview, each Question and Answer will be cut into separate respective videos. Overage and additional time can be booked for $1 per additional minute. Text / Graphic Overlays and other edit requests are additional. Alternate Interviewers and Add-Ons (below) are also additional.
Events and other video production services are available, typically at a flat rate of $50 per man-hour.
Portable Stage / Podium Sound – $49 and Up
Political candidates need to be heard just as importantly as they need to be seen. cp3o can provide portable sound systems for any size venue – from an indoor room podium to an outdoor amphitheater stage.
For $49, cp3o can provide a powerful indoor sound system (requires electricity) including a wired microphone and two speakers for 1 hour.
Many other audio production services are available, typically at a flat rate of $50 per man-hour, including:
- Wired / Wireless Microphones
- Speakers / Amplifiers
- Sound Engineering
- Audio Recording
Green Screen (for Interviews and Small Events; requires Three-Point Lighting, below)
If you want to have a special overlay or background for your Interview video or small event, consider using the cp3o Green Screen service.
- Candidate-provided Still Image Overlay: $49 per session
- Full-Motion / 3-D Background: $99 per session
Lighting (for Interviews)
Sufficient lighting is required for optimal video quality. Two-point lighting includes Key and Fill lighting, and three-point lighting adds Backfill / Overhead lighting.
- Two-Point Lighting: $29 per session
- Three-Point Lighting: $49 per session
Stream your interview or event live to any Internet source, including (but not limited to):
- YouTube / Google Hangouts On Air
- Any major Content Delivery Network (CDN): Akamai, CDNetworks, etc.
Subscription / network fees may apply. cp3o pricing to reach each applicable network is typically as follows:
- Location-provided High-Speed Internet Access: $49 per hour
- cp3o-provided LTE Cellular-based Internet Access: $99 per hour
- cp3o-provided Satellite-based Internet Access: $499 per hour
There are two major benefits of purchasing a transcription service along with your video production services. First, transcriptions allow for the hearing-impaired to see the words that are being spoken on-screen. Second, the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of the video is significantly increased.
- YouTube Video-Synchronized, Recommended – $25 per 20 minutes.
- SubRip (SRT) Subtitle Format – $50 per 20 minutes
- Raw (unformatted) – $20 per 20 minutes
Common Requirements and Conditions
- Each political candidate needs to provide adequate space at their selected venue for cp3o to setup its equipment.
- Depending on the request, electricity may be required on-site.
- Setup / Breakdown time is included in all pricing.
- Payment for any media that will be recorded must be pre-paid via major credit card.
- Payment for any media that will be edited will require a non-refundable pre-paid deposit.
- Unlike most production companies, cp3o shares its clients full ownership rights to all media and raw assets it produces on the client’s behalf.